Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pretty Girl Designs
















I'm so thrilled to have my illustrations included in Pretty Girl Designs! Creator Darcy Jerome began her stationery/gift business with the motto, "Happy girls are pretty girls", and when you see these sparkling creations, you will just light up! She has taken glitter to the next dimension, finishing each piece by hand. Be sure to visit her shop and blog and check out the fun announcements, invitations and cards available for purchase.


Crystal Kluge has been illustrating for Pretty Girl Designs from the start, and I am totally awed by her playful style and versatility. Check out her blog for an artistic treat.

2 comments:

Autumn Girl said...

Hi!!!
I'm from Chile and I really love your Illustrations.
I just want to say congratulations =)

Andree Tracey said...

Thank you so much, Autumn Girl!