Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Here!



As the weatherman said last night, it's here. Everyone has gotten a big blizzard and now we have our share, too. It looks so beautiful, like a holiday card. I had to stop shoveling to take some pics. It was overcast and snowing so the photos are on the gray side.... I decided to shovel half way through the storm, since I will never be able to manage the 20 inches we're supposed to get if I wait until the end!



The birdbath is there somewhere.



My neighbor's house seen through my old crab apple tree.




Snowy treetops over my lawn.



Sorel boots are synonymous with Minnesota. They are warm, tall and rugged (no, this is not an online dating ad) and built to last. When I moved here 19 years ago, the first thing everyone told me was, "Buy a pair of Sorels". So I did and here they are. (there's another one tagging along)

No comments: